Terms & Conditions
ROZESBODE.LV –online regulations
ROZESBODE.LV (further in the text “E-VEIKALS”) is created and maintained by
the limited liability company 6 DIFFERENT WAYS, REG.NR. 40103982094
Legal address: Jelgavas street 63, k-3, flat - 410c, Rīga, LV-1004
Office address: Kr. Valdemāra street 38, Riga LV – 1010, (cabinet 206-4, 2 floor)
Office hours: 10am to 6pm workdays
For customers’ inquiries concerning the products/ Phone number: +371 23078787
For business partners / firstname.lastname@example.org
What we sell
The company “E-VEIKALS” for onlaine shopping offers craftwork and handmade products by Latvian artisans. Each item has been added a description, an image, and a price.
All prices include taxes.
Appearance of the item in the online store may differ from that in the picture.
Placing an order
- When a customer places an order in “E-VEIKALS” the distance contract is concluded in compliance with the Cabinet Regulation No 207 “Rules for distance contracts”.
- A customer selects an item and using the online system offered by “E-VEIKALS”, adds it to the basket.
- To place an order a customer clicks on the basket and enters personal information – a name, a surname, an address and an e-mail address.
- A customer selects one of the payment options offered by the store “E-VEIKALS”: by card, by internet banking or settlement with Paypal.
- A customer can choose to collect the purchased item from the office or order the purchase to be delivered. In case of the delivery a customer indicates the delivery address and postal (zip) code in Latvia.
After the order is placed, a report is sent to the indicated e-mail address.
The purchase orders are processed on workdays 10am – 17pm.
Rights to return the purchases obtained from the internet stores are regulated by the “Consumer Rights Protection Law”. The costumer can unilaterally withdraw from a distance contract and return the purchased items within 14 (fourteen) days without any explanation.
A customer sends to the indicated e-mail address of the online store “E-VEIKALS” an application for returns of purchases. The applications includes
the title of the item;
the date the purchase was made (if possible, the number of the order);
the date when the purchased item is returned;
The name and surname of the customer, and the number of the bank account the refunded purchase price shall be paid into.
In case of the returned purchase a customer covers the postal charges. When the item is received by the online store “E-VEIKALS”, the company within 3 workdays sends the money paid for the returned purchase to the indicated bank account.
The postal service charges are not refunded.
The online store “E-VEIKALS” has rights not to refund for the returned item if the online store “E-VEIKALS” has detected that the value of the returned item is diminished and there is damage (mechanical or visual) inflicted by the customer.
“E-VEIKALS” shall inform the customer that all data processing is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law Article 7, Paragraph 1, and in accordance with the Directive 95/46/EK of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and reminds that “E-VEIKALS” provides data protection that prevents data leakage and unauthorized data abuse. Privacy disclosure to third parties (including the State and local government officials), shall be permitted only in cases specified in the law in effect in the Republic of Latvia.
All information inserted: texts + photos is protected by copyright.
Author: the manufacturers of goods or Rozes Bode.